What is Social Media?Wikipedia defines social media as a fusion of sociology and technology. Transforming monologues (one to many) into dialogues (many to many).
Why Use Social Media Tools?
■Use sites like Facebook and Twitter to communicate, in real time, what issues your company is facing and the opportunities that rest within them.
■Use platforms like WordPress to create conversations in the form of content to connect you to your audience and share what your brand believes in and values.
■Share stories using YouTube, Flickr, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Pandora, and sometimes even words to inspire action.
■Use sites like GetSatisfaction to listen to your customer’s cries so you can fix what’s broken and re-emphasize what’s working.
■Build satellite communities by listening where your audience is talking so that you can connect with customers looking for that connection.
Download Social Media Documents Here1. Deep River Missionary Baptist Union - October 30, 2010 (click here)
2. Social Media Revolution 2 (click here)
3. Getting Started With Social Media (click here)
4. Raising Awareness Avoiding Fraud and Scams During The Holiday Season (click here)
5. Checklist Tips on Prevention Check/Debit/tATM/Credit Card Fraud (click here)
6. Another Social Media Tool: Cinchcast.com (click here)